size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
05-26-2024, 03:07 PM
The greeting was a strange one, and she named herself as a title he hadn't quite heard of. Bronze didn't care for delving into the affairs of others though so he didn't put much thought into it, giving a nod of acknowledgment. "I did know that. For some reason it seems those names run in my family. My siblings all have similar names." Thinking about them always made his stomach turn, knowing fully well that he missed them - especially his twin, Pyrite - but that it wasn't his place to say where they ought to be these days. Having them all here in the Armada would be his biggest wish come true, but he knew their destinies lay elsewhere, and he'd come to terms with that. Didn't stop him from wishing, though.

He listened patiently as she began to explain that she was keeping the fire hot to melt the metal. Bronze gave another nod to signify he was listening, not just staring and zoning off. "Makes sense," he agreed. It was a good resource to have, these materials they'd accumulated here, and already he found himself brainstorming how he might use such contraptions to his own benefit. No doubt they'd come in handy for making weapons, even pieces of armor.

"Sure," he said as he moved closer, pulling on the string just as she had, fanning the fire and making it temporarily roar to life. It simmered down after a moment, and he figured he'd wait until it looked like it needed a bit more stoking before doing it again. "What are you making?" A companion would definitely help with this sort of thing, but Bronze preferred his solitude too much to bother with something like that - maybe he could rope someone else's into helping if he ever decided to work here on his own, though.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Floorplan Dreamer's Col 01:08 PM, 05-26-2024 04:36 PM, Yesterday