size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-26-2024, 03:30 PM
"Oh neat!" She exclaimed to him mentioning the naming scheme of his family, he may even be uniquely suited to this line of work!

She pulled the bar into a long uneven rectangle and put it in the fire again, letting him stoke it up, she added some more coal to it and waited for the metal to get white hot again.

"The metal is ready to be worked when it's white hot, any hotter and it melts completely, any colder and.... Well, I can't remember the reason why any colder was a bad idea, other than it just wasn't as easy to work with. I'm making it a long skinny rod! Then I can use these other tools," She gestured to a couple of the tools on the side of the anvil, "To make nails! Once it's all said and done, I've heard making a nail from a rod can take all of thirty seconds!" She pulled the rectangle out again with one of the tongs and then pulled it long again.

"I wonder if Charlie had any molds around here, pulling the roods seems to be inefficient. Maybe it's best melted down entirely and poured into rod molds..." She pondered out loud while trying to stretch the metal out with great effort and very little to show for it.

"Could you pass me, that... uh... bowl thingy? Is it a crucible? It might be a crucible." She gestured to the solid bowl attached to a long stick, it looked like it wouldn't melt easily in the fire.

"Ahah! He does!" She exclaimed triumphantly as her golden gaze landed on a nearby shelf where she saw a few molds for long strips of metal.
"This'll be so much easier." She said as she grabbed the molds and placed them near the fire.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Floorplan Dreamer's Col 01:08 PM, 05-26-2024 04:36 PM, Yesterday