size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
05-27-2024, 04:21 PM
After the meeting had broken up, Tazzy had approached him with a sparkle in eyes and whispered sweet words into his pink ears. A shiver of excitement had raced along his spine at the seductive, teasing words promising dinner and desert while hinting heavily at… more. With a huge, dopey grin, Enki had promised him he would show up after he settled a few things with Medusa and had quickly set out to do just that.

It took a little bit before Enki was able to excuse himself for the evening and he happily rushed to where Tazzy’s den was. As he nears, the pink man slows his fast pace, shaking out his coat to look more presentable before gracefully striding in and aiming straight for his colorful boyfriend. The smell of the warm food greets his nose and his stomach rumbles but he ignores it in favor of greeting his boyfriend.

Tall form towers over the colorful boy as he reaches him, neck craning down toward him as he aims a kiss for Tazzy’s lips. Once they are both satisfied, Enki pulls back slightly and rumbles deeply, “Well hello there handsome. Someone promised me dinner and desert but… what if I want to skip it and go straight for the desert?” Bright blue eyes are filled with laughter and lust as he looks at his boyfriend still amazed that such a wonderful man loves him.

"Tazzy" & "Enki"
code © skelle 2023