size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-27-2024, 08:18 PM

The clearing was littered with the remnants of a fire, empty bottles and blood. Kotori, whom she had known in passing, had happened upon the slate and cream striped woman while she was deep in her cups. The alpha of Valta soon joined her for a drink, becoming quite intoxicated as well. Soon the pair were laughing and boasting about their fighting prowess. Both proud wolves stood by their skill level and tensions rose, enhanced by their state of inebriation.

"Look, put your money where your mouth is," the smaller wolf sneered, goading Kotori into backing up his boasting. In the end, the pair made an agreement. If Kotori won, Scylla would join his pack and offer her fighting and healing services. If Scylla won, well... Kotori would hand Valta over to her. Heavy odds.

They fought, the Klein and the Fatalis. More than once it seemed that Kotori would be the victor, but, in the end, Scylla came out on top. Using her nimble digits, Scylla had wrapped her fists into the thick fur of Kotori's neck, then sank her teeth into his throat. Her hold was so great that there had been no shaking her off.

Rather than risk death, Kotori admitted defeat. Scylla was the victor and the new alpha of Valta. Blood coated the woman's maw. She would leave scars upon his neck and face and he would leave scars upon her shoulder and leg. Panting heavily, Scylla stood a few paces off, leg lifted to keep the pain at bay. "It was a good fight, but I am the winner," she declared aloud. "I'll allow you to tell your people of my ascension." Scylla didn't know what she was going to do with a pack, but she was going to find out.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]