size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-27-2024, 08:18 PM

The clearing was littered with the remnants of a fire, empty bottles and blood. Kotori, whom she had known in passing, had happened upon the slate and cream striped woman while she was deep in her cups. The alpha of Valta soon joined her for a drink, becoming quite intoxicated as well. Soon the pair were laughing and boasting about their fighting prowess. Both proud wolves stood by their skill level and tensions rose, enhanced by their state of inebriation.

"Look, put your money where your mouth is," the smaller wolf sneered, goading Kotori into backing up his boasting. In the end, the pair made an agreement. If Kotori won, Scylla would join his pack and offer her fighting and healing services. If Scylla won, well... Kotori would hand Valta over to her. Heavy odds.

They fought, the Klein and the Fatalis. More than once it seemed that Kotori would be the victor, but, in the end, Scylla came out on top. Using her nimble digits, Scylla had wrapped her fists into the thick fur of Kotori's neck, then sank her teeth into his throat. Her hold was so great that there had been no shaking her off.

Rather than risk death, Kotori admitted defeat. Scylla was the victor and the new alpha of Valta. Blood coated the woman's maw. She would leave scars upon his neck and face and he would leave scars upon her shoulder and leg. Panting heavily, Scylla stood a few paces off, leg lifted to keep the pain at bay. "It was a good fight, but I am the winner," she declared aloud. "I'll allow you to tell your people of my ascension." Scylla didn't know what she was going to do with a pack, but she was going to find out.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-28-2024, 12:01 AM

The drinking had been fun but more extreme than Kotori had done in his past. He’d been all to happy to talk proudly of his skills and his pack's abilities. It had all been great till she seemed to get the notion she might somehow be better in battle than Kotori! Now to a drunken mind, this was unacceptable. A challenge was brought up and Kotori accepted. Since no chance he’d lose the terms of loss of pack meant nothing. Proof of how dumb drunkenness makes you.

The fight was an interesting one. Two drunken wolves going all out with their pride on the line. In the end Scylla had won. Kotori hated to lose and he desired to keep battling but with the blood coming from his neck the once-leader of Valta wasn’t going to get himself killed. He hated this but better to admit you lost and you were foolish than to just die twice foolish. Alive he could start again and do better.

Kotori kept his neck lowered, not from shame but to try and not to stretch the neck wound. Well, not completely from shame, he was feeling pretty damn stupid. Kotori could feel the blood on his face but he’d need to get a better look at that injury later.

“You are the winner, Valta is now your pack.” It pained him, but he would not shame himself anymore by denying the truth. “Would you allow me 24 hours before you take over the pack? I’d like to get my wounds treated, clean up, and not smell of the drinks when I tell the pack.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-28-2024, 03:44 PM

Kotori spoke aloud, confirming that she did indeed have a pack now. It was almost surreal. She'd just wanted a drinking companion and here they were. It was no secret that Scylla could hold her alcohol. She had a lot of practice and it was clear that Kotori did not. Sucked to be him.

A request was made and the cobalt and cream fae nodded. "Take your time," she graciously advised. "You don't even have to leave the pack if you don't wish to." She was offering him the chance to stay in his home with his family. That's what wolves liked, right?

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]