size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-28-2024, 12:01 AM

The drinking had been fun but more extreme than Kotori had done in his past. He’d been all to happy to talk proudly of his skills and his pack's abilities. It had all been great till she seemed to get the notion she might somehow be better in battle than Kotori! Now to a drunken mind, this was unacceptable. A challenge was brought up and Kotori accepted. Since no chance he’d lose the terms of loss of pack meant nothing. Proof of how dumb drunkenness makes you.

The fight was an interesting one. Two drunken wolves going all out with their pride on the line. In the end Scylla had won. Kotori hated to lose and he desired to keep battling but with the blood coming from his neck the once-leader of Valta wasn’t going to get himself killed. He hated this but better to admit you lost and you were foolish than to just die twice foolish. Alive he could start again and do better.

Kotori kept his neck lowered, not from shame but to try and not to stretch the neck wound. Well, not completely from shame, he was feeling pretty damn stupid. Kotori could feel the blood on his face but he’d need to get a better look at that injury later.

“You are the winner, Valta is now your pack.” It pained him, but he would not shame himself anymore by denying the truth. “Would you allow me 24 hours before you take over the pack? I’d like to get my wounds treated, clean up, and not smell of the drinks when I tell the pack.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]