An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-28-2024, 08:30 PM
She’s on the far north side of the Steppe when a chorus of howls breaks the icy air. Vidarr had warned her of a friendly raid impending from the Raider’s, but she had also expected some sort of communication prior as well. Except… did they know Vidarr had stepped down? Her brow scrunches, brain cogs wheeling as she picks up her pace, changing direction from her patrol to the location of the trespass.

As Delphi approaches, she doesn’t see Modesty and wonders where the matriarch of the pack was. Who was leading in her stead? The brown coated boy with the barrels of booze? The sight of their entrance alone brought a smirk to Delphi’s lips. Maybe this was just what Hemlock needed to bring some fire back to their bellies.

Rushing headfirst at the boy, Delphi doesn’t slow as Kenway drops down from his barrel. Presenting her smirking lips to the boy, she leaps up toward his face. Jaws open, arms outstretched, she hopes to meet some part of him. Sink her teeth in, anything to make his blood spill over the icy ground.

Delphi vs Kenway for Minor Maim (Scarring)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra small
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers with cougar claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked collar of bear teeth
Companion 1: Male Binturong, 22” - Battle
Companion 2: Tasmanian Devil, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs (Offensive)
Mutation 2: Spicy blood (Defensive)
Skills: Master Healer & Master Fighter
Specialty: Poison Master

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024