gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
05-28-2024, 08:38 PM
Fury does light her belly, but not because she wants to protect Hemlock. Fuck no. She wants to protect her family. Even if her father had pressed her not to go, to focus on practing, Lumine wasn’t taking no for an answer. She was nearly a year old anyway and in her mind, that was old enough.

Practically stomping her way through the light dusting of snow, Lumine slides on her gear, calls for her reindeer, and approaches the battlefield. Her white-blue eyes are fierce and piercing as she scans the area. Who could she pummel today? Would it help? Probably not. Did she care? No.

Lumine sees the patchwork boy with sword in jaw, charging forward to anyone who would take him. Why not her? A little sword wouldn’t deter her. “Meet him head on,” she tells her reindeers who surge ahead of her, chins tilted and antlers aimed for Jack’s face.

In the meantime, Lumine circles around Jack, turning to face his haunches. Running forward, hoping her reindeer have still distracted him, she leaps and aims to jump onto his back.

Lumine vs Calico Jack for Raid (Dominance)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024