size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - Bronze
05-28-2024, 09:34 PM

It's not too long before she arrives, accompanied by the soft sound of reindeer hooves crunching against snow. Dominus allows a grin to crack his face, a loose wag to his tail. A pointed look to his ma's dog, dismissing him to the brush and shadows. See, he's fine. He's not going to get eaten for being here, and Lumi had found him-- just as he hoped. Tail wagging, grin relaxed as he closes in to greet her.

A warm hug, tight around her shoulders, as he steps into the girl. "Usually, but what kind of friend would I be, if I made you do the traveling all the time?" The words are gentle as he speaks, pressed against her cheek. Dom won't be the first one to let go of the hug-- maybe as much for him, as it is for Lumi. A wag of his tail, holding her close to his broad shoulder for a moment and letting himself relax into it. Sure, trespassing, but he's comfortable with her.

"I thought we could go for a walk, maybe?" Exploring was fun, the sky was pretty, and Dominus has company he'd perhaps refer to as his favorite company. Maybe. Shhh, but he'll have to probably tell mom about her later.

dominus mendacium

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. amor fati The Stone Steppe 07:29 PM, 05-28-2024 01:08 PM, 06-24-2024