size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-29-2024, 03:48 PM

Ignita beams at Spider and notices their fancy new gear.
"Aren't you dashing!" She commented with a warm smile as they offered to take up some of the cart's weight. She was grateful for the help, it was rubbing a spot on her shoulder painfully.

They called her professor! The title sent her into a fit of giggles as the skin under her pale fur blushed a warm pink while she nodded toward the smithy. "This way!" She told them between breaths.

They neared the forge where she had left the embers of the last fire going. She motioned to them to leave the cart beside the forge and added a few cords of wood to get the fire going again.

"Okay! Not all blacksmithing work needs the forge. There's some crafting we can do without the fire, I just like to keep it warm so I can work." She walked over to a shelf full of various tools and supplies and grabbed a spool of thick wire. It had little let on it.

"But you're in luck! I guess we'll be learning how to make copper wire today!" She put down the spool then grabbed the molds for metal rods and placed it near the forge.

"Okay first thing, We'll make some copper rods. This is called a mold. We'll be pouring superheated copper from the crucible," she pointed at a sturdy pot close to the fire, "Into these molds. That's called casting."

"Go ahead and grab a few pieces of copper from over there and put them in the pot, while I stoke the fire." She started tossing a few clumps of coal into the furnace and pulled the cord for the bellows.

"If we're going to melt anything, we need to make the fire nice and hot, which means it needs coal. Wood won't make it hot enough." She explained.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. future so bright i gotta wear shades Dreamer's Col 09:56 PM, 05-28-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024