gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
05-30-2024, 12:55 AM

Basilisk didn't give much away with his very simple answer to her question, but he did gesture for her to walk with him so she did just that. He must always be busy and on the way to do one thing or another so she didn't mind walking and talking with him on the way. He asked what he could do for her and she replied, "Well, hopefully it's more what I can do for you than the other way around," giving him a grin. "I've been debating what path I want to take and I believe that I would like to start with Diplomat. Eventually I hope to be the Ambassador, but I know I need to take one step at a time and get more familiar with diplomacy." She looked curiously to Basilisk to see what his thoughts were on her request. From what she could tell there currently weren't any diplomats so she hoped that she could be of the most help in that position rather than just falling into the Warrior ranks, but maybe Basilisk was more concerned about having more Warriors right now. She waited to see, hopeful that he'd be agreeable to the idea.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friends in high places Dreamer's Col 07:02 PM, 05-22-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024