gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
05-31-2024, 05:51 AM
Her reindeer successfully meet the boy head on. Their antlers clacking loudly as they tangle with his sharp-edged cutlass. They dig in their hooves, pushing with all their might to keep him distracted and entangled. It would not last long as their attention draws to behind the boy where a flurry of wings and loud caws pierce the air. Lumine is mid-jump when the parrot appears from the sky, talons aimed directly for her face.

A cry of surprise and pain tremble from her as she twists, avoiding Jack and planting her paws firmly on the ground. Ducking her chin toward her chest to avoid anymore of the parrot’s talons to her face, she lashes out to ward it off.

“Lady, Lass, get this damn bird!” Lumine cries out, frustration lacing her features. The two reindeer listen obediently though and separate themselves from the cutlass, moving away from Jack to intercept Jolly Roger’s flurry of talons and feathers. Not wanting to appear defeated, Lumine quickly readjusts and slips between the reindeer to meet Jack head on. With blurry eyes and fury in her heart, she lunges at the boy to try and grapple with him.

Lumine vs Calico Jack for Raid (Dominance)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024