An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-31-2024, 04:00 PM

Leaving the noisy market behind, it was easier to hear Wynters responses as he slowed his pace, and eventually stopped near the central fire of the Col. Almost absentmindedly, he tossed a few pieces of wood from the reserves onto the flames. Carefully kicking them into position as he listened to the blue wolf.

“I don’t know you as well as I should, but it's true that the pack needs more diplomats” He said, settling into a seated position beside. “Things are constantly moving and changing outside of the Armada, and we are isolated enough that we miss a lot of crucial information. I’m going to take a leap of faith, and grant you the rank now. The road to Ambassador is definitely one you can take. But learn and grow in the position of Diplomat first. You're in a rather tricky position where there’s no one ranked up ahead of you that can show you the ropes. But the up side of that is that if you learn quickly, you can also advance much more quickly than you might have otherwise.” He was frank and honest with her as he explained the situation. “I myself am not much of a diplomat. So as I see it, you have two choices. You can learn completely from scratch and make this position what you will of it, or you can head to the Hallows with my blessing and ask Artorias if he can spare a wolf to teach you. The Hallows is the only pack we are aligned closely enough through history and blood to make such a request of right now.” He finished. It was a lot for her to take in, so he gave her a moment.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friends in high places Dreamer's Col 07:02 PM, 05-22-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024