gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-01-2024, 01:18 AM

The playful approach, the nip, greeting of cousin-cousin? had the glowing girl answering in turn, a low grumbling growl and a semi-serious bow, large feline paws slapping the ground in challenge offered in return. "Yer sure? I coulda sworn I'd seen yer in m'dreams jus' th' other night..." Teeth flashed in a fearless grin, "Wasn' much cousinly about it though..." She could practically feel her fur burning from Dread's seething in the background. Hoping running her mouth might put the guy off balance, she grappled with feline claws towards her opponents ribs, hoping the momentum might knock him off balance.

"speech"

Deluge vs Kuroki for dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Glass Bottle
Defensive Battle Accessory: Tricorn hat
Companion 1: Common Gull - Male - Battle
Companion 2: Lapwing, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Arctic Reindeer Eyes - Perception
Mutation 3: Bioluminescence - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Saboteur & Fleet-footed
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024