An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Wylans’ muzzle twitched, a smile threatening to break through as she told him he wouldn’t like having her around. To him, that sounded like she was leaning towards the choice of joining him. ‘I’ll just have to be cheery enough for the both of us. Besides, my brother is a grump. You two can grump together.” He teased her, though in truth as his strength grew, Ollie’s grumpiness seemed to be dying away bit by bit. Perhaps in time Marina’s grump would start to fade as well. Mister Positivity indeed.

Freedom and his expression fell neutral and he listened intently, wondering what would be equal to freedom to her on her very short list of priorities. Wylan gave a slow nod when she left it at freedom. That was okay, she didn’t have to trust him. Her life hadn’t exactly given her many chances to trust. His tail fell a little, but he hid it with a smile on his maw. “Freedom. Right, we can work on that one together, okay? All slaves of the Armada get a chance to earn back their freedom, and I’ll help you! So what do you say, are you going to join the treehouse club?”

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why can't we be friends Dreamer's Col 08:18 PM, 05-02-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024