size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-01-2024, 05:12 PM

She pulled the bellows a few times as Spider placed the copper scraps in where she directed.

"That's right! The metal will get so hot, that the metal will turn as liquid as thick water." She grabbed the tongs, picked up the full crucible, and placed it into the coals.

"There, why don't you pull this cord a few times to give the fire some oxygen while we wait for those to melt. This chain is attached to this thing called a bellows. It blows fresh air at the fire which, if it has enough fuel, will make the fire hotter, instead of putting it out." She said as she gestured to the chain string. It had several knots and handles at different heights to accommodate any sized blacksmith.

"We have to keep blowing the bellows because we want the heat to stay high and not waiver much." She grabbed an iron rod she had made earlier with Bronze and showed it to Spider.

"Once it's cooled in the mould, the copper will look like this! From this, we can make nails, wire, blades, handles, practically anything! Though this one is iron, it's best for blades and things and a little tougher to shape than copper. Copper is a bit softer for what I'm looking for to make my pins." She rambled on about it and put away the iron rod. Hopefully, Spider was continuing to pull the bellows.

"It's probably about ready! You can stop the bellows. I'll grab the crucible, can you get the moulds a little closer?" She asked, grabbing the tongs again and carefully pulling the red-hot crucible out of the fire. She began to carefully pour the white hot liquid copper into the long rod moulds. She didn't mind the heat radiating off it at all, and her goggles kept her eyes protected. She loved showing them all she knew.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. future so bright i gotta wear shades Dreamer's Col 09:56 PM, 05-28-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024