An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-01-2024, 07:27 PM

Absinth’s gaze locked onto Oleander’s with an intensity that bordered on predatory. She admired the boy’s boldness, the way he stood his ground, his viridian eyes unwavering. A playful smile tugged at her lips, revealing a hint of her fangs as she noted the lavender flecks in his right iris and the determined swish of his tail. Color her intrigued. She chuckled, eyes scanning his features intently.

“This,” Absinth began, her voice dropping to a low murmur tinged with something gravelly, “is neither a fight nor a moment of protection.” She leaned in slightly, close enough that he could feel her breath on his face, meeting his bravery with her own impish satisfaction. He was the one who dared to press into her space, nose to nose—what else was she supposed to do? “It’s a test of your resolve. And I like what I see.

She paused, letting her words sink in, her eyes never leaving his. “Challenges are meant to provoke thought and growth. Right now, you’re standing your ground, showing me who you are. That's a nice look in your eyes, by the way.” Of course it was. The young man looked like he was ready to match whatever energy she gave him.

Her narrowed eyes softened slightly, a hint of warmth and something more mischievous creeping into her gaze. “But,” the monochromatic fae began, a challenge in her voice, “do you have anything to back it up with? What say I don’t back down either, then we are at an impasse, and a move must be made.” Her eyes glittered with a mix of fierce challenge and mischief, entirely eager to see how he would respond to her provocation. Her game was a chaotic one, and she was keen to see how strong his will truly was.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Growing pains Dreamer's Col 12:29 AM, 05-12-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024