Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2024, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2024, 09:12 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

"I'd say my strengths are my stamina with my practical discernment. I am reliable. My interests lay in becoming a noteworthy vanguard or a warden for the pack." he knew what he wanted. and had no personality complexity that would hinder his path like the need to cheat or abuse his resources. in fact, casimir was rather a healthy addition to any pack. all around, he was justly and stern. he knew what he stood for. there were no in-betweens for the brute.
quickly, basilisk welcomed him inside. already, this leader seemed direct, not too intense for his liking, and logical. good things indeed. as casimir was not one of excessive emotionality. thus, heeding the guide, casimir hitched behind the larger wolf without resistance until they came to a silent stall. "Thank you Basilisk, for your kindness." it was one casimir would not forget. an ease that anyone caught in a snow storm could appreciate. and there, his imprint on the leader would begin. one of potential loyalty and oath.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. white knight Dreamer's Col 12:59 AM, 05-31-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024