An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-02-2024, 08:22 AM

Absinth’s smile widened, her eyes glinting with approval and something else, something more teasing. He was so fresh, so new. “Oh my, consider my interest piqued.” The woman purred, her tone layered with subtle enjoyment. “Teaching me about Yarrow, you say? Quite the offer.”

She took a slow, deliberate breath, a sigh escaping her, the puff of air coming in a visible cloud given the season. “But remember, knowledge and skill are precious commodities. If you wish to trade, you’d better be prepared to show me just how serious you are.” Her voice dropped to a whisper, laden with promise.

She let the silence stretch, her eyes never leaving his, wanting the tension between them to crackle like a live wire. Her tail flicked behind her, a playful challenge in her assertive posture. “Let’s see then.” Sure, she could use the little lesson he offered. If anything, at least for the amusement he signified.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Growing pains Dreamer's Col 12:29 AM, 05-12-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024