Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
06-03-2024, 01:07 AM

The clacking of antlers and sword fill the air as the reindeer plow into Calico Jack’s cutlass and, as they plant their hooves and push, the tall man does the same. A struggle of brute strength ensues as Jolly Roger intercepts the leaping girl, forcing her to twist away from striking talons while the patchwork wolf is slowly being forced backward. A snarl rolls around the hilt when the youth’s voice cries for the aid of her two reindeer and it gives the man a moment to regroup.

Spinning around to the face the girl, Jack offers her a smirk, dipping his head in acknowledgement as the sounds of a furious ruckus greet them. The Flying Dutchman has joined the fray, helping the parrot keep the deers’ attention away from the wolves so that may fight alone. When the almost-yearling moves forward, attempting to grapple him with fury radiating off her form, a laugh booms out of his mouth and around the sword.

This is what he lives for, fights for, and will probably, one day, die for. Heart hammers against his ribs as he shifts his back paws, planting them and splaying his toes as he lifts his front end off the ground in an effort to catch her upper body and wrestle her to the ground all while Calico Jack does his best to keep the cutlass away from her.

Calico Jack vs Lumine for Dominance (Raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Modified cutlass
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced bandana
Companion 1: Macaw, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Cat, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Marauder

"Calico Jack"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 06:58 PM, 05-25-2024 02:36 AM, 07-03-2024