gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
06-02-2024, 11:10 PM

Wynter stopped with Basilisk as he led them to the pack's central bonfire, finishing her pitch for why she wanted to be a diplomat and watching as he tossed some firewood into the fire. She turned her sapphire gaze away from the fire and up to his face as he spoke and mentioned how he didn't know her that well, but that he did agree over their need for diplomats. At the very least she had been right on the money there and could make herself more useful than just falling into the ranks of warriors. When he agreed to grant her the position on a leap of faith, she had to hold back a more excited grin and instead opted for a pleased smile instead, dipping her head gratefully to the new Warlord. She listened intently as he spoke of the uniqueness of her current position being the only diplomat with no one above her to learn from along with a couple of options of how she might approach her training given that fact.

She did like the possibility of being able to shape this position into how she wanted it to be and making it up as she went, but she knew from training with her parents and older family members how valuable picking up on knowledge from others more experienced than her could be. She hummed thoughtfully as she considered the options, glancing away into the fire for a moment. Perhaps there was a way to have it somewhere in between... Looking back to Basilisk, she replied, "I would enjoy having more of a say in how I approach the position so I do want to learn and try things on my own more often than not, but I would also like to spend some time in The Hallows just to have a different perspective and see what another pack is like since I've never left the Armada. I imagine every pack handles things a little differently or has different goals so I wouldn't want to directly replicate how The Hallows handles their diplomacy, but I'm sure they would have some tips I can implement into my own methods if that's okay with you." Plus, that might give her a chance to see her grandfather again and she would love to see him if nothing else.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friends in high places Dreamer's Col 07:02 PM, 05-22-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024