Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-03-2024, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2024, 05:31 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

to his surprise, there was more. and following the acceptance of basilisk, there was a newfound sense of belonging that he didn't expect. and assurance he most definitely needed. he warms to it, feeling better about the situation as he quickly got up to follow the leader. his pace is quick and steady, coming to pass basilisk once inside the haven of the pack.
there is a hallway with two paths. he was hungry, but desired more than anything to be warm. with a slight shiver, casimir turned and faced the goliath with a grateful smile. "If I may bathe, please. Thank you, Basilisk." he returned the sincere gesture-, glad to be making himself more familiarized with basilisk and armada. this place was bound to be the perfect home for him. he felt well in his decision to venture here.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. white knight Dreamer's Col 12:59 AM, 05-31-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024