size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-03-2024, 08:54 AM

the den is a quiet pocket of air, a bubble of peace amidst the chaos of pack life, and despite their usual buoyancy, Spider lowers their voice accordingly. “nice to meet you, Halldora.” she seems to be a girl of few words, but that’s alright; Spider can talk enough for the both of them. in any case, she accepts Spider’s offer easily enough. “great! i’ll just wait for you out here.” they back out of the den, giving it a wide birth to leave plenty of room for Hal to exit at her own pace. they know first hand how overwhelming pack life can be, after all.

once she’s emerged, Spider turns in a little circle and faces the new recruit head-on. she doesn’t seem like the type to waste time on pleasantries, so they decide to get right to the crux of the thing. “okay, i thought we’d work on a few defensive manoeuvres today, if it’s alright with you.” they run an appraising gaze over the girl, humming considerably. “since i don’t know your fighting style, perhaps you could come at me a few times and i’ll demonstrate some possible counter-moves?” they shift into a familiar fighting stance, months of training rending it almost instinct. perhaps the difference in size between them will be strange for Hal, but it’ll allow her to get used to fighting opponents of all sizes in the future.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. yellow means speed up Dreamer's Col 04:50 PM, 06-01-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024