An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
06-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Kaija nearly grinned into the bite she landed on his foreleg, feeling the adrenaline of a good fight beginning to course through her now. He kicked his leg out hard, effectively forcing her to lose her grip, though she wasn't deterred. At least not initially, though the leopard coming for her was surprising enough to cause her to lurch back - the feline's sharp claws could do some real damage and she wasn't interested in seeing how much.

In an attempt to pull out of his attack, she gave her head and body a good vigorous shake. Wasn't like it'd feel good in the process but she hoped she could shake him off her and redirect his focus. Keeping her held own by the scruff didn't leave a whole lot of wiggle room for her. As his companion moved she made to swipe out at her, hoping to disrupt her before she got too close.

Kaija vs Astraios for Dominance
Round 2 / 2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Mutation 1: Tusks - Offensive
Skills: Expert Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Unarmed

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024