size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-03-2024, 11:26 AM

Ignita was so focused on the burning metals pouring into the moulds that she didn't immediately notice Spider leaning in close and looking into her face. The crucible was almost empty when she looked up from the work to see how her goggles were starting to fog up along the tops while they made their joke.

She smiled with a giggle at them—a chiming sound against the crackling fire behind them both and the sizzling of the metal in the moulds.

"Muahahaha!" She laughed playfully, putting the crucible down and swinging her head side to side in the air, "Yes! A mad scientist! Finally! Someone sees me for who I truly am!" She giggled again at herself this time. She pushed her goggles over her brow and smiled at Spider, finally able to see them. She doesn't know why but she couldn't wipe the silly smile from her face, so she shrugged cutely and looked away, trying to bring her attention back to the task. Well... It would take a while for the rods to cool properly.

"Do you want to make something?" She asked with brows raised.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. future so bright i gotta wear shades Dreamer's Col 09:56 PM, 05-28-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024