An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-03-2024, 04:34 PM

He could feel the emotions roil within her as if they were his own. Indeed some of them were his own. Confusion and worry were dogging their heels. Eltrys leaned back with a knowing sigh. He began with a solemn voice, hoping he was not providing too much information and keeping his tone as even and warm as possible.

"In a short amount of time, she's lost her father, her nephew, and her chickens. She is being made to pay for her mother's mistake which is ripping them both apart and then made one poor decision. She's also really not much older than you. She's learned some harsh lessons and the others involved don't want to let it go. I'll be here calling whatever she and her family call home because I've chosen it, and I gave my promise that I would. I believe in her light. I believe in forgiveness, and learning from our mistakes. I will provide for them, teach them, and protect them." He answered her. There was a warm stern tone that displayed his resolve more than any judgment.

He had kept his gaze in the distance, but now he turned his gaze toward her, a petite woman of crimson.

"I hope you will give us a chance to learn from our mistakes. I hope it inspires mercy from the others, and a hope that we can move on from this. Ethne or Polaris doesn't have to fall apart, we can get up and be stronger than before. Together." He said with determination. He wold let her walk away and chew on his words for the herbs to help his wound. Then watch her expectantly as she came back.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Healed Cattail Creek 12:25 AM, 04-27-2024 01:22 AM, 06-27-2024