size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-03-2024, 09:45 PM

Her eyes darted between both combatants, getting lost in the movements, seeing if she could predict their next moves, wondering why Bas stumbled for a moment. She realized the other winged wolf was probably Wylan and Ollie's father! Both men were solidly formidable. Basilisk still towered over them all. His muscles rippled under his fur in the afternoon light, shining off the bright spots of his fur. They came to a standstill, and from what she could see Mortis was trying to overpower the Warlord for a moment. She held her breath as the moments passed, and then a flurry of movement sparked the winged male's voice of yield!

As Bas passed her and bid her come she nodded her head to Mortis in a swift greeting before bouncing after her master. She didn't realize he'd come so quickly! She just wondered when he might get a chance to. She smiled at his feathered Wyrm companion, one of her favorites of his, until she caught his question.

She was used to quickly trotting next to him and talking a mile a minute.
"It seems to be coming from behind the bed, but I don't want to ruin that wall, I was thinking we could get started on the tunnel and have it snake around the back of the drafty wall, then I can seal it properly. I think it was an old tunnel at one point that collapsed. The wall I pointed to earlier seems to be diggable." She looked up at him then, trying to read his expression. A drop of blood where Mortis smacked him was about to drip from the end of his nose. She was also trying not to talk about the escape tunnel openly in the middle of the Col and Market. As far as anyone else was concerned they were talking about any drafty old den.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Breaking Down Walls Dreamer's Col 05:46 PM, 06-03-2024 08:59 PM, 06-13-2024