size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-05-2024, 08:32 AM

“i knew it.” they wrinkle their nose, eyes squinting in exaggerated suspicion. “you conduct all your experiments in here, don’t you!” they point an accusing paw, then snort with laughter, breaking composure so quickly it doesn’t even come close to convincing. but a more thoughtful expression falls across their face at Ig’s question, humming under their breath. what did they want to make?

almost unconsciously, they scan Ignita from head to toe, noting her lack of weaponry. they know Ig really can’t ask for a better protector in Bas, but it worries Spider to think of her out in the world, unarmed. Spider glances back at the fire. can…weapons be made? they hesitate, the question poised on their tongue - but they decide to earmark it for later, for a time when they’re alone and can puzzle out the details. for now, they settle on a different route. “what about jewellery? maybe a small copper hoop? i’ve always wanted a piercing!” it’s been on their mind for a while now, a bit of bling to commemorate their impending second birthday. adulthood means sticking yourself with metal, doesn’t it? “what do you think?” they sing-song, peering curiously into Ig’s face. “would i suit a piercing?” better to ask a friend’s advice before they started poking holes everywhere, they suppose.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. future so bright i gotta wear shades Dreamer's Col 09:56 PM, 05-28-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024