size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-05-2024, 03:22 PM

She laughed loudly and freely at their joking accusation! A sound of pure uproarious and warm delight. She couldn't help herself. Her sides hurt and her eyes began to water. She wiped her cheeks as she began trying to regain composure, smudging dark ash over her pale white and golden fur.

She hummed comfortably as Spider began to think about what they wanted to make, her golden eyes gleaming with mirth as she smiled at them.

"Ooo!" A piercing! She looked at their ears trying to imagine what would suit them. "You want a stud or a hoop? We can make it in the last of this copper wire easily or I can pull the gold or silver wire down that we have plenty of!" She wagged her tail and gestured at the several spools of wire for gold and silver.
"Oh! There's also this interesting color back here for an option." She walked over to her storage of metal wire and pulled out a spool of a warm soft pink metal. The label said "Rose Gold: 75% Gold, 22% copper, silver" and she presented it to one of her closest friends.

"What do you think of this stuff? The label says Rose Gold." It was rather dusty and may not have been used since long before Charlie took over. She thought it matched their eyes.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. future so bright i gotta wear shades Dreamer's Col 09:56 PM, 05-28-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024