An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-05-2024, 03:52 PM
He watched her carefully, observing the moment she understood. The hesitation and doubt, and then excitement. ‘I've never painted before..’ she said. He wasn't sure… wasn't sure it would suit her style, or something she would enjoy. But he had seen the trader, and found the paints… the creeping whisper in his heart had told him to buy them. “Yes, well. I've seen your sketches. They're good.” He told her. Still watching her almost wearily as she took in the expensive gift. He was afraid… afraid his deeper feelings would ruin the friendship building between them. He had come to realise that she was something he could lose, because he wasn't allowed to hold her tightly. He was afraid.

He grimaced at the nickname that spilled from her lips. “Basilisk.” He corrected her sharply. “Or Warlord, Master, Lord, he who owns me…” his voice turned dry, and then teasing the more he spoke until he found himself reaching forward and tugging teasingly at her ear. “there's a horse hair paint brush around somewhere, And you don't have to remain in the cave. The table folds up, so you can carry it around and paint where you like.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Paint the colours of the wind Dreamer's Col 02:35 PM, 06-05-2024 09:00 PM, 06-13-2024