size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-05-2024, 11:20 PM

She gathered what chunks she could and pushed them out the door, suddenly she was surprised to hear him ask her this question. She paused in the doorway on her way back in, the evening sunlight streaming behind her for a moment she walked inside further, thinking.
"I... don't know." She grabbed a chunk to fling it outside, she chuckled, "Suddenly it's as if I don't know anything about myself at all!" She shook her head and tossed another chunk out.

She sat for a moment, still as stone, trying to search through her mind what she knew of herself that he didn't. Did she even know herself that well?

"There was this smell, it was like sand and rain and flowers all at once. It only came out at night in the high summers, just after it rained. When the flowers bloomed all around. I once snuck out of the palace on that night and picked as many of the blooms as I could. I returned to the palace and scattered the flowers all over... her room. Hoping she would see me, catch me in the act. She was annoyed by it in the morning. I loved the smell of them." She said, nearly in a trance of the memory playing before her mind's eye. Remembering the way the chiffon and linen curtains lifted and swayed in the breeze. She blinked and shook her head, then resumed her task of clearing the rubble.

"Can I ask... How did you guys come by Spider?" She quested, continuing to work alongside him.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Breaking Down Walls Dreamer's Col 05:46 PM, 06-03-2024 08:59 PM, 06-13-2024