gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-06-2024, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2024, 03:32 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

They really liked it! Ignita didn't know what it could be used for back when she looked around and organized the smithy earlier. Her tail swayed behind her happily as they remarked that it was perfect! Then, they suggested one for her as well!

"Me?? I... I don't... I guess... I never thought... It'd look good on me." Her voice trailed off. She'd have to think about that. She wasn't opposed to the idea, she just never really thought she was the type to be... pretty enough to pull them off. She was smart, she couldn't be... pretty or cool.

"I like it too, it suits you so well. Let's see, We need to make it sharp so it can pierce the flesh, and have some kind of backing so it stays. Unless it's a hoop, then that's even easier." She mused looking around the smithy to see what she might need to make it into a stud or hoop. Probably some of these sticks with the handle thingies with the long nose. "We can get Ollie or Wylan to help pierce it through the flesh when it's done!" She continued.

"Here, why don't you pull some off, as much as you want to make for the piercing. Then I'll cut it off the spool." She directed. She wondered where Spider would want his piercing. She wondered if she'd ever get to pul something off like one. Or if it was more like putting lace on a turd and calling it pretty. She was Iggy, an inventor, maybe borderline genius, slave, she didn't get to be pretty like a real girl.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. future so bright i gotta wear shades Dreamer's Col 09:56 PM, 05-28-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024