size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-07-2024, 01:45 AM
This was as much her fault as his. She ignored his growls of protest, she knew there was no bite to them just now. His look could wither the beanstalk to the giants cloud castle but she paid it no mind as she carefully slipped the needle through the flesh and pulled it taught. Knot it well and cleaned the needle and placed it back. She wrapped a bandage over it then.

She sighed. She had no smartaleck retorts this time.
"I think your eye will be alright." She said quietly. Denying him the judgement he believes he deserves. She had nothing to judge, the guilt lay with her, she had led him on in one way or another.
Someone was going to get hurt, they were all going to get hurt. She thought she could have held on to it a lot longer but he had to go and...

Did she have to cry every damn time? Her face contorted as she tried to hold it in. An errant tear rolled down her pale and teal stained cheek, running the color through her fur.

She shook her head, not at him, no, herself. "I'm sorr--sorry." She huffed and turned away, "I'm so -s-sorry. Its all my fault. I must have... I ruined everything." She shouldn't have gone to him that night, she should have denied him at every turn, she should have...

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. when the world is falling apart Dreamer's Col 12:24 AM, 06-07-2024 09:00 PM, 06-13-2024