An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-07-2024, 01:53 AM
His own throat was raw for holding back the tears that threatened to fall. He had never felt this way before, and he knew that Hazel was suffering the same, and she was suffering alone. He hoped she found Halo, the gentle healer would be exactly what she needed…

When Ignita started to cry, he finally stirred himself, moving a paw to cup gently against the side of her face. “Ignita. This isn’t your fault. I didn’t mention you. You… I realised, I realised what love felt like, and with it I realised that the love I felt for Hazel is that of a friend, of family. It’s not..” not the love I feel for you. he left unsaid. “Even if this comes to nothing, even if you don’t love me the same way. I couldn’t stay with Hazel, and live a lie.” He whispered, his voice choking up. Hazel deserved better than that. She deserved someone who loved her with the same fiery passion. That need, and heat that burned through you body and soul.

"Speech"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. when the world is falling apart Dreamer's Col 12:24 AM, 06-07-2024 09:00 PM, 06-13-2024