size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-07-2024, 11:46 AM

Where had it all gone wrong? She didn't know, she wished the world would just... Stop for a little while. Stop rushing them together, stop pulling them apart.

Suddenly his lips sought hers. The taste strange and new, electrifying, bringing her heart to flutter against her chest. *Too soon* she knew.
Her muzzel wet under his caress, too soon. The ache in his heart was too fresh. If they indulged it would be with shame. He pulled away, and she felt his forehead head warm against her fur. She breathed a shuddered breath against him. Desperate to soothe, wishing to take this pain away.

He would kill anything that would ever hurt her. Like tigers and bears and anyone else that sought to possess her.

She sighed. Her body and soul belonged to him, but did her heart? She could not deny the warmth and electricity she also felt when she spent time with... Spider. She had torn Bas away from Hazel, against her wishes, against what she thought was right. Bas should never know how she felt about his kid. She couldn't get between them both, not when Bas had denied himself Hazel. Family was supposed to be his utmost core, and he would not be willing to share his possession of her she was certain. Not even with his kid, perhaps even especially his kid. She and spider could only be friends nothing more... But her heart aches for them both.

Could he kill the concept of consternation? Because it sought to destroy her from within.

"I believe you." She replied into his fur. The world continued to turn despite their desperate pleas for time to stop. She wiped a tear of her own away, before she pulled away and got up.

"If I could stay with you here I would. You and I know it's too soon though. Shall I get you anything?" She offered. She would understand if he wished to remain here all night if he could. Away from the bed he had shared with Hazel.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. when the world is falling apart Dreamer's Col 12:24 AM, 06-07-2024 09:00 PM, 06-13-2024