An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-08-2024, 01:11 AM
Absinth paused, inhaling deeply as she caught another tantalizingly sweet whiff of the lavender fae she sought amidst the medley of scents. She knew Andy was aware of her presence now, she had to be if the breeze continued to be fickle. The chase had begun. Absinth couldn't help but smirk; the lavender woman was one step ahead in her own home turf, but she was no quitter. Perhaps a game of cat and mouse to play up their inevitable meeting.

Weaving through the marketplace with renewed determination, Absinth let the playful nature of the pursuit invigorate her senses. The flashes of lavender among the crowd were like breadcrumbs leading her onward. Andy’s playful strategy didn’t surprise her; she had always assumed the woman was capable of mischief. Of beckoning allure in her wake.

A fleeting glimpse of pale purple, a joyful laugh that echoed above the din, these signs urged Absinth deeper into the maze. She maneuvered through the crowd with feline grace, each step calculated to reduce the distance between her and her quarry. Her prey. The labyrinth of stalls began to thin, and the scent grew stronger. Absinth’s heart pounded with a mixture of anticipation and curiosity. She noticed the path leading toward the caves – a place where privacy could be found, away from the prying eyes of the marketplace. A grin curved the edges of her lips, her charcoal tail flicking out behind her like a banner.

Stepping inside one of the caves, the shift in atmosphere was immediate. The noise of the marketplace faded, replaced by the quiet echoes of their own breathing. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, Absinth saw Andy, her lavender coat a striking contrast against the cave’s earthy tones. Their eyes met, and for a moment, the world outside ceased to exist. “Found you,” Absinth said, her voice a low purr. She took a step closer, hips swaying in a sultry fashion as her emerald gaze never left Andy’s own pale blues. “Now, shall we talk... or is there something else you had in mind?” She is predatory, drawing closer, lips slightly parted as her head tilts in amused questioning.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Understand I'm a sinner Dreamer's Col 05:16 PM, 05-30-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024