size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
06-08-2024, 02:25 AM
Korona strolled over, her eyes flicking over the array of supplies laid out before her mother. Shells, feathers, branches, other crud she didn’t know the name of. It was like a treasure trove. She grinned, already imagining what kind of mischief she could create with the bits and bobs, maybe throw them at her siblings, or something.

“That looks like a mess’a fun!” Korona declared, flopping down on the ground with a dramatic flourish of her chubby limbs. “Not bad, Ma. Not bad at all! Ya know, I bet I can make somethin’ way cooler than those baskets ya started. They look awlright, but I’ve got a feelin’ I could do something a bit more me. What did that really mean, the young girl didn’t know. Maybe she’d spin a feather badly around a rock and call it a day. Speaking of..

The galactic pup squirmed to scoot her body closer to the supplies, unwilling to get up and do it the easy way. This was more fun. Sideways and all. She picked up a feather with her mouth, twirling it between her teeth and tongue before a hack interrupted her antics. Quickly the girl rose and spat the feather out, brows furrowed as she recovered from the moment of choking she'd just had. No one saw that, right?

THE KRAKEN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the usefulness of this uselessness Druid's Moor 01:44 AM, 06-08-2024 08:26 PM, 08-11-2024