An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
06-09-2024, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 06:09 AM by Levi. Edited 1 time in total.)
A walk would be fine, it wasn't as if he had anywhere else to be right now. Falling into step beside his much taller brother, his ear flicked, gesturing that Bas had the floor to speak. Not that he really needed any prompting, out of the two of them he was likely the most talkative. The position of leadership no doubt suited the dire dire wolf much more than it would him, he hadn't felt at all slighted at being skipped over. No jaded or jealous brother discourse to be had here, for now anyway.

"I don't see this going too terribly anyway, some of Seer's kids might throw a tantrum," he shrugged as if to say it is what it is. Bas was a Fatalis just as much as the others, there wasn't a reason he shouldn't take the helm. Not like some random had tried to sieze control and the old man had been prepping him for this forever, maybe even before their parents wandered off to be toxic and codependent somewhere else. Gross "If someone thinks they're smart and tries to start a coup, it won't get very far."
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For old times Dreamer's Col 05:56 PM, 03-22-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024