gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-09-2024, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 12:31 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh, Spider. If only she could tell them everything if only she could comfort them without harming them further. The way they slur their words sends her mind to spinning, running, retreating, praying to find a dark small hole where no one could find her until the morning. But she fought it, she knew she could trust Spider and Bas. This was a very different crowd than the drunken throngs of her past.

She didn't mind if they were not great company, heck she could sit nearby and quietly read the book on her own, still feeling their comradeship quietly together. But they changed their mind and she delightfully brought it out, sitting closer to them to let them look at the pages together.

"Oh good! Bas got me some paints and he wanted me to experiment and see what I can do with them. I was thinking of making a mural and labeling some of the caverns! This'll help me make more paints! Like this!" She pointed to a picture of a pot of dark salmon pink, flecks of shiny mica next to it, "If mix this one up, I can get the perfect shade for your eyes and piercing after you get it!" She happily explained. She loved sharing with them. Hopefully, the distractions would help.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dig my way out of the ocean The Starlit Plains 11:22 PM, 06-08-2024 05:23 AM, 08-14-2024