size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-09-2024, 02:37 PM

Ignita looked up at the dazzling sky. The stars were slightly different here than they were in the Col. They were a little more similar to her old homeland. Yes! Through the light of the bonfire, she could spy one of her most familiar early evening constellations she had studied back in the desert.

A small giggle entered her ears as she looked down and glanced over at the gaggle of children from the Raiders being released. She could only smile at the small ones scattering in every direction.

One of them came close enough to her that she could see the strange golden gems in her fur! Oh! She remembered Bas telling her something about the lingering effects of the Long Night. It seemed this kid would be well protected with those hard stones!

"Hello! Look at you, all shiny and new!" She commented. She realized she had never been around young kids before. Teens, and young adults but she was always ever the youngest or the same age as those she grew up with, and she was still rather young herself when she came here. How does one talk to kids?

"What's your name little one?" She asked, a shot in the dark.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm the girl of my dreams The Starlit Plains 10:25 PM, 06-08-2024 05:25 AM, 08-14-2024