gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma
06-09-2024, 12:25 AM

She was free! Unleashed from the saddlebag confinement, Gilda shot off in a flurry of scattering hellions. She made for free air, the bonfire somewhere at her back and a looming castle in front. She giggled as she bounded through the grass. It was even warmer here than it was at home and she took a dive, rolling over and over, stopping on her back and wriggling her shoulders to release the smell of bruised grasses into the air. The sky was still tinted with the barest hint of orange and only the brightest stars were visible. She took a deep breath and lost herself in the shape of the clouds, ears working overtime so she wouldn't be taken by surprise if one of her siblings came after her in an attempted ambush.

"speech"

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
06-09-2024, 04:37 PM

Ignita looked up at the dazzling sky. The stars were slightly different here than they were in the Col. They were a little more similar to her old homeland. Yes! Through the light of the bonfire, she could spy one of her most familiar early evening constellations she had studied back in the desert.

A small giggle entered her ears as she looked down and glanced over at the gaggle of children from the Raiders being released. She could only smile at the small ones scattering in every direction.

One of them came close enough to her that she could see the strange golden gems in her fur! Oh! She remembered Bas telling her something about the lingering effects of the Long Night. It seemed this kid would be well protected with those hard stones!

"Hello! Look at you, all shiny and new!" She commented. She realized she had never been around young kids before. Teens, and young adults but she was always ever the youngest or the same age as those she grew up with, and she was still rather young herself when she came here. How does one talk to kids?

"What's your name little one?" She asked, a shot in the dark.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Gilda

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Fighter (15)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma
06-15-2024, 12:33 AM

The sound of someone speaking to her brightly had the girl rolling to her elbows, hips still splayed to the side as her not quite uppy-yet ears laid across her skull in opposite directions. Her tail thumped against the ground in appreciation and her tongue lolled from parted lips while she still caught her breath from her dash and roll.

Her head tipped to the side as the grown up asked her name, as if she needed to think about it for a moment. "Y'smell weird." she blurted in place of her name. "Why yer smell like rocks an...?" She didn't know that smell and it was driving her crazy.

She pushed up to her feet, striding forward fearlessly to push her nose towards the small woman. If she wasn't stopped, she'd poke and prod the other wolfs shoulders and ribs with her nose. "Where yer from an' wha's that cold smells from?"

"speech"

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
06-18-2024, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 12:56 AM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aww her ears weren't even all up yet! She didn't even know puppy ears did that! She must be very young! Ignita looked around for a moment trying to locate some of the parents, oh yes, that one must be this one's father! Near spitting image! Ignita wondered if she would ever have pups of her own and if some of them would look like her too.

The girl had tilted her head cutely and said something about Ignita's smell.
"Oh? Rocks and... Oh maybe some snow... Or maybe-" She was cut short as the girl came forward and pressed herself into her space, starting to poke and prod.

Ignita stood up and took a step back. "Oops! No, no thank you. I don't like being poked like that. I come from the mountains, I also like to draw so maybe you're smelling the paper I use. My name's Ignita." She replied. Taking another step back if the child persisted.

"uhhh, what's something you like to do?" She asked quickly, trying to distract the child from poking her.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Gilda

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Fighter (15)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma
06-23-2024, 02:55 AM

To Gilda's credit, when the woman stepped back she fell to her rump. Even if she did roll her eyes and sigh about it. That wasn't fun at all. Ken and Sakana let her climb on 'em and poke 'em and sniff 'em, why was this lady different? But she was quickly distracted by the mention of snow and paper... What even were those things?!

"I'm Gilda!" She finally introduced herself through a broad smile and squinted eyes, her tail thumping the ground at her back. "I like fightin'! and bitin'!" She answered the stranger quite honestly. "'S'wot Raider's do best!" She declared proudly, oblivious to the commotion breaking out back at the bonfire.

"speech"