size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
06-09-2024, 02:46 PM

Deep baritones filled the space between them, Caedes meeting Sephiran’s disdain with even, neutral tones. He’d never been one to get riled up like Sephiran - who had a rather short fuse - always keeping a stoic expression and an air of neutrality. But right now, it did nothing to soothe Sephiran’s animosity. With every word, the Sultan’s piercing gaze bore deeper into Caedes’, assessing every subtle change in his expression, every word, every twitch of a muscle beneath his scarred pelt. Looking for any inclination of disloyalty. Perhaps the purple Saxe was projecting his hatred for the Ashen empire on his cousin’s interests. But he was incapable of acknowledging it.

Caedes spoke of politics, knowledge, and power. Concluding with a reminder of his commitment to his family- to Sephiran’s empire. But even with his oath, the tension between them grew more palpable, Sephiran’s rage festering as he glared at him. He was teetering on the the edge of explosion, his claws digging into the soil as he resisted the urge to lunge for the male’s throat. “Do not speak her name.” He seethes, regarding his comment about Aurelia. Just as possession and obsession danced in Caedes’ emerald eyes, it did the same in Sephiran’s- only, it was maniacal, bordering on insanity, and fueled by irrational thoughts. A misconception that Sephiran loved the azure fae. Caedes was not to speak her name out of turn- it sounded bitter on his tongue, and Sephiran didn't like it.

But he shifts away from Aurelia, returning to the burning topic at paw. “Remember these words, Caedes.” His gaze narrows sharper, tongue rolling from his maw to slide across his saber fangs. “If you use this interest to gain information, to gain access to the inner workings of their pack. If you take her as your own and slaughter those who threaten my Empire.” His words are venomous, laced with an underlying threat. "I may turn a blind eye." It was a truly generous offer, one that would come to fruition of Caedes proved this interest was beneficial to his kingdom.

But Sephiran was not done. “But if your loyalty starts to waiver… if you abandon my empire in pursuit of this woman.” His lips curl tighter, revealing another flash of sharp fangs. “I will kill you both.” Having grown up in Saffron, Caedes knew the punishment for abandoning the empire. Once fealty was declared, only death could tear them apart.

"Sephiran Saxe"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Meeting of Minds The Polar Sound 12:09 AM, 04-12-2024 01:25 PM, 06-20-2024