gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
06-09-2024, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 12:30 AM by Arcturus. Edited 2 times in total.)
He was admittedly lost in his own thoughts and it wasn't until the crunch of paws through snow finally pulled him back to reality that he looked toward the noise and saw the small gray-hued woman that was approaching him. He blinked with surprise since he had been fairly certain that he was alone out here, but clearly he had been less observant than he thought. Her scent didn't hold any one particular pack scent so he guessed that she must be a loner. She was dramatically smaller than he was–almost the same height as Satira, if he had to guess–but was very pretty with subtle but striking markings and deep mint eyes.

He almost didn't register that she had spoken and he had to catch up a bit as he replied, "Oh, um... Yeah, it really is," to her comment about how beautiful it was out here. He looked back out at the snow covered woods with a nod of agreement as she mentioned how peaceful and quiet it was. "I don't always love the cold, but I do love the way snow looks." Suddenly the landscape was far less interesting through as he looked back down at her, the charming way she smiled catching his attention again. As she introduced herself and apologized for bothering him, he returned her smile with a grin of his own and gave her a little shake of his head. "Oh, no, it's alright. You're not bothering me. I probably do need some company." Sitting out here on his own probably wasn't the healthiest choice, but he hadn't felt like admitting what he'd decided to do to his family just yet so it was easier to spend some time on his own–or perhaps with a stranger. "It's nice to meet you, Juniper. I'm Arcturus."

"Arcturus Indarra"