size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-09-2024, 11:26 PM
“you don’t want my eyes, Ig?” Spider pouts, gazing at their friend with big, exaggeratedly sad eyes. “how rude.” they can feel their mood lifting a little, that earlier melancholy dispelled in the presence of Ignita’s sunny exterior. “yeah, i’ve been once when i was little. i didn’t stay long, though.” they glance out over the plains, tracking the revellers with a wistful sigh. they lift the bottle again, poising the edge by their lips - then pause. out of the corner of their eye, they suddenly note Ig’s discomfort, the way she shuffles and watches the bottle warily. ”oh.” Spider lowers the bottle and kicks it away, guilt and nausea suddenly a squirming cocktail in their stomach. ”i’m sorry…i didn’t realise…i didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.” a wave of self loathing grips them, and they bow their head as the weight of it bears down. they should’ve noticed Ignita’s discomfort, should’ve realised they were upsetting her. Spider sniffles and stares at their feet, wishing the ground would swallow them whole. “sorry, um…” they blink up at the sky, scowling against the tears gathering along their lash line. “i shouldn’t be moping. she wouldn’t want me to mope.”
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dig my way out of the ocean The Starlit Plains 11:22 PM, 06-08-2024 05:23 AM, 08-14-2024