size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-09-2024, 11:42 PM
a smile breaks out across Spider’s face, small but genuine, and they bury their face in the bouquet. it’s a soothing cocktail of floral scents, and it’s beauty gentles some of the ache in their chest. “thanks, Wyl,” they murmur, touched by his thoughtfulness. Wylan had been their first real friend in the Armada, and through all his own hardships, he’s remained unfailingly kind. they move to draw him into a hug, snuggling into his large chest. maybe he can lower his wings and make them a little house to hide in. “i’m sorry, too,” they murmur against his fur. ”i heard about Halo. i…should’ve said something sooner, but i didn’t know how.” for such a loquacious person, sometimes Spider can’t find the words. ”maybe we can split this,” they joke, gesturing to the bouquet.
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friends look out for eachother Dreamer's Col 01:43 AM, 06-09-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024