size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-10-2024, 01:54 PM

Scald was very much doing Scald things when the call from the border came for him. It had been a month or so since he had last seen Ely so it was safe to say he was rather excited that she had come calling yet again. If it wasn't for the constant raiding and need of his skills within the pack, he would have gone to see her himself, but duty was calling. With his parent's newest litter of pups entering the world headstrong and ready to cause chaos, Scald was feeling weary and exhausted.

It wouldn't take him long to meet Ely where she sat at the border, but the exhaustion would be evident on his face. "Yanno, ya don' have to reques' to come in anymore. My ma likes ya good 'nough that she won't mind ya bein' here," he hadn't even noticed her like he normally would have as he had plopped on the ground, mind half-elsewhere until he finally does look. Eyes wide, breath caught in his throat as he scrambles to his paws.

"Ely, now, I ain' a man of insults, but yer lookin' a bit... swollen round the belly," Scald tips his head, eyes now eyeing her face and seeing all the signs. The timing would add up right unless she was seeing other men. Which he had no reason to be mad about... Nope, not one bit. Brow furrowed, he closes the distance and stands a few inches from her before whispering. "They ain't mine, are they?"

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’ll Be There When Your Reality Drowns Druid's Moor 11:27 AM, 05-31-2024 12:52 AM, 08-20-2024