size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-10-2024, 02:02 PM

Ely was tucked safely in his den deep beneath the moor when Scald finally left to go find his mother. Ever since the new pups had arrived, the only time he could find her without one of them attached to her was during the night. Now he knew that she would want her sleep, but this was a pressing matter that could not wait. Freaking out was an understatement and it was clear on his face by the way the tight lines stretching from his eyes could be seen.

Not wanting to disturb the brood that slumbered in the treehouse, he sent his spoonbill up to fetch her and meet her at the edge of the moor where the heather turned to soft grass. Pacing back and forth, Scald practically wore a line in the dirt by the time she would approach. Shallow breaths sucked in his sides as he stared in a bewildered fashion at his approaching mother.

"How do I say 'I fucked up' without... saying it?" The coy smirk on his lips is tight, a fake sign of trying to say he was handling it when he really wasn't.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Done Fucked Up Druid's Moor 02:02 PM, 06-10-2024 02:40 PM, 10-02-2024