size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-11-2024, 03:36 PM

They lean in and melt into her. Ignita giggles at their exaggerated face and holds a warm smile as they call it bitter. They seem to grow pensive for a moment and she looks around, seeing that actually not any people noticed them at all. A kind of privacy among the crowd of strangers.

She pulls back slightly as they sigh and shift to look up at her. Awww! She was glad she was here too... then their next words made her catch her breath and freeze. They were inebriated, and they had no reason to be dishonest, under the layers of drink their truth was revealed and it broke her heart.

"Thank you, Spi." She started and pressed her forehead against theirs for a half moment. Suddenly aware that Bas might not approve of that amount of closeness to his heir. "I appreciate you very much too, you're very important to me. I would hate to hurt you." Her eyes grew misty. Knowing she was already the cause of their pain. She wanted to promise them she would never hurt them... but alas... Technically she already had. They just didn't know it yet, and she couldn't say a thing about it. "Promise you'll forgive me if I do?" She asked quietly, it was a risk, it was a sliver of hope... They might not even remember such a promise when they sobered up, they might not have even heard her over the murmuring of the crowds.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dig my way out of the ocean The Starlit Plains 11:22 PM, 06-08-2024 05:23 AM, 08-14-2024