An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 10:49 AM
He tilted his head at her. His clever little Iggy didn't realise? “Wait, you just took the tea without knowing what it was?” He asked her, a little amazed. He sighed softly and caught her before she could get too far. He pressed his head against hers. “I guess I have to be careful with you, Little Bird. Fetching me the moon indeed…” How far would her obedience go?

He released her and followed her back to her den where she would apparently obediently take the herbs again without necessarily waiting for an answer. He watched her work for a moment. “It's a contraceptive. Ollie said a lot of things, and we need to talk about them.” he told her, handing over the herbs for her to add to the tea. “He's worried about the differences in size for a couple of reasons. We will have to be careful next time. You need to let me know if it hurts. Promise me that, Little Bird. He also said we aren't to have children before he talks to an expert. Children…” he stared at the fire of her little hearth. “It's so easy to mess up their lives. Our parents did.’ He shook his head, and looked at Iggy. “have you considered children?”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024