size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-12-2024, 11:35 AM
Yes, she had taken it when he gave it. It was the essence of thier relationship now wasn't it? She had to trust him with her life, now her body was entirely his as well. If he wanted to feed her poison he could live with the consequences of her discomfort or expiry. Hmm... Felt rather bold to think that, nearly rebellious.

She was pulled back to him and a sound escaped her from the effort of which he brought her to him, they pressed their heads together. Perhaps if she didn't crave his every touch she would have protested.

When they were back in the den she set the water over the fire and stoked the coals back to life. She nodded as he told her about his talk with Ollie. She took the herbs and placed them in the pot. They certainly smelled different than the last batch.

She looked at him as he wanted her to promise him when he hurt her. Hurt her? Why would she ever promise something like that. He wouldn't stop, it wasn't her place to bring up complaints when he smacked her, took her from within, chose to put her in the middle of his relationship with Hazel, with Spider... How could she say she was in pain and he was the cause?

She looked back to the fire without saying a thing, just flicked her ear when he introduced the topic of children. Her heart leaped to her throat as he then posed the very question one would ask of their mate, a life partner.

She turned back to him and blinked, surprised. Had she ever considered children? Yes... Once or twice...

"Not... Especially..." She was a terrible liar, she shifted uncomfortably. She could deal with hiding the truth from Spider, but if they outright asked her she wouldn't be able to hide anything from them.

"I never thought I'd..." Be attractive enough, get that far, capable, given the choice, "I don't think I'd be a good mother." She said turning away again. But he'd be a good father. If he deemed children from her would be his and not chattel to own and do as he wished with. She didn't have the best upbringing herself. A confusing queen non-mother, strangers always around her in her childhood. The servants barely humoring her as a precocious child.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024